Dr Steven Gan
Dr Steven Gan is an expert Colorectal Surgeon who has been practicing for over ten years. He specialises in advanced laparoscopic surgery, particularly hernia and colorectal cancer operations.
Dr Gan combines a busy clinical practice with his special interest in surgical training. As Director of the Surgical Skills Network of Southern Sydney from 2008-2011, he was responsible for the education and training of junior surgeons.
Hospital Operating Appointments
Dr Gan is accredited to perform surgery at the following hospitals:
- St George Public Hospital
- St George Private Hospital
- Hurstville Private Hospital
- Sutherland Shire Public Hospital
- Kareena Private Hospital
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Surgical Training & Research
- Director of the Surgical Skills Network of Southern Sydney (2008-2011)
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons